TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
The following terms and conditions apply to the Truckfest Selfie Competition:
The Promoter is Mercedes-Benz Trucks UK Limited (Company Number 10304244) on behalf of FUSO GB whose registered address is Delaware Drive, Tongwell, Milton Keynes, United Kingdom, MK15 8BA (the “Promoter”).
In these terms and conditions, references to masculine include the feminine and the neuter and to the singular include the plural and vice versa as the context admits or requires.
Headings are used for reference only and do not constitute terms of this contract.
Eligibility & Entering.
1. The Promoter is providing a social media Competition (the “Competition”) for a chance to win one of the following prize:
1.1. A FUSO merchandise goody bag containing the Promoter’s branded drinks flask, hi-vis vest, 1:43 Canter model, pen and charging bank.
2. The Competition will take place on the following days:
3. The Promoter reserves the right to change any of the Competition Days for any reason and without notice.
4. The Competition will be open when the Promoter opens the FUSO Truckfest stand each day and it will close at midnight each day.
5. The Competition is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
6. The Competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter or its group companies, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the Competition. In entering the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the competition.
7. To enter into the Competition you must take a selfie on the FUSO Truckfest stand, post the image to Facebook, tag FUSO GB in the post with the hashtag #FUSOTruckfest
8. There is a limit of one entry per person.
9. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
10. The 3 winners of the Prizes will be chosen at random from the eligible entries received on Facebook (each a “Winner” and together the “Winners”). The confirmation of the Winners shall be conducted by the Promoter and this will be final.
11. Once the Winners have been confirmed, they will be notified via Facebook direct message within 3 days of the Closing Date (“Notification Date”).
12. Once notified the Winner must provide a postal address to claim their Prize.
13. The Prize will be sent to the Winner by post as soon as practicable after the Winner is notified of their win. Once the Prize is posted, the Promoter accepts no responsibility to replace the prize should it go missing in the post. In the event that a Prize does not reach the Winner, the Promoter will not be able to send a replacement Prize.
14. In the event that the Promoter is unable to make contact with any Winner within 48 hours of the Notification Date, the Promoter may elect to select a new winner from the remaining comments.
15. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the Competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
16. Any entrant and/or participant who has provided false or misleading information and/or has breached these terms and conditions will be immediately disqualified from the Competition.
17. Unsuccessful and disqualified entrants will not be notified.
18. The Promoter may choose, at their sole discretion, which of the Prizes to assign to the Winner and their decision is final.
19. There is no cash alternative available and the Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the Prize with an alternative Prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to withhold any Prize under these terms and conditions if they have been breached. In the event of breach, the Competition may be re-opened.
22. The Prize may not be sold, offered for sale, used for competitions, coupled or bundled with any other product or services, or used for any commercial or promotional purposes whatsoever.
23. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility if the Winner is not able to take up the Prize.
24. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then such a clause shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
25. Entry into the Competition shall constitute your acceptance of these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the Prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
26. Winners agree to the use of their name and image in any promotional activity following the Competition without remuneration.
27. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, postpone and/or amend the Competition and/or the Event at any time without notice.
28. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the Winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the Prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
29. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, pandemic, epidemic, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation, technical and computer faults, system failures, network errors, website unavailability, hacks on the system, personal computer issues, failures and malfunctions or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure or any other issue out of our reasonable control.
30. The Promoter will only process your personal information as set out in the Data Protection Policy (https://www.fuso-trucks.co.uk/data-protection/)
31. The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
32. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed and have effect in all respects in accordance with English Law and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceedings arising out of or in connection with them.